Sunday, September 2, 2012

Last week Ryan locked himself in his room during nap time. I took the doorknob off and still couldn't figure it out. Thankfully Roo was able to come home and figure out how to unlock it in about 10 seconds. While we were waiting for Roo I was able to give Ryan a sucker through the hole to keep him happy.



We also went to the park to feed the ducks.  We had a TON of buns left over from a BBQ so we thought we'd donate it to the ducks instead of just letting it go bad. I think they appreciated it.
Ryan has gotten better at holding our hands...which is very nice!

The ducks heard us coming!




This is Ryan's new picture face.  I guess we owe it to my Mom for teaching him how to wink.


After feeding the ducks we took Ryan to our zoo...I think he enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment