Monday, August 20, 2012

The fair

 Last week the fair was in town so we decided to go on "Dollar Ride Day".  There was a huge storm coming our way but luckily we didn't get rained out...though we did get a ton of wind and sand blowing everywhere. One of the joys of living in Clovis.  Ryan had a really good time!  My only regret is that we ate dinner before we went so I didn't get to partake in any fatty fair goodness.  Maybe next year.

 Waiting in line for the ferris wheel.


 Being silly with Daddy


 The fair

 Roo then took Ryan on the carousel.  Ryan won't get on a horse..but the loves sitting in the seat.

 So excited to on the bumble bee...

 ...that's more like it.

 They wouldn't let us get in this ride with Ryan (I'll post video of it later).  We were super nervous about letting him go by himself--but he did great!  And I think I teared up a little seeing him ride it without me.

The cutest cow ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment