Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Our weekend

Here are some pictures from our weekend:
Ryan pouring himself some syrup.  The funny thing is that two seconds before this happened I was in the bathroom thinking "I think I left the lid off the syrup".  What a stinker!

Our church had a spaghetti dinner and cake auction for a fundraiser.  This was the cake that we won (it looked better with all of the Whoppers on it).  We gave half of it away to our neighbors...and I ate the remaining 5/6.  If that's even mathematically possible.

Ryan looking all handsome for church.  Since it was Mother's Day Roo was in charge of getting him ready and I think he did a great job!

Playing with Daddy's watch

Since it was Mother's Day I didn't have to do my hair (I just made up that rule)

We borrowed a friends truck so of course we had to buy a lawn mower and patio furniture.  Ryan mostly liked playing in the box


Roo's masterpiece


No comments:

Post a Comment