Sunday, April 22, 2012

WA so far

I decided to visit my parents in WA before Ryan turns 2 so that I have one last chance to visit before having to pay for his ticket too.  Thankfully on both flights I had an empty seat next to me...which was AWESOME!  Ryan did a great job flying (though I can't say that I'm looking forward to flying again in a few weeks).

Finally landed in Seattle!

Of course we get some Korean food on the way home.  Ryan loved the noodles as you can tell by the mess on his face.

We went for a nice walk around the golf course and enjoyed some sun (which we haven't seen since).

Showing off the piece of gum he actually chewed in stead of swallowing.  Until he spit it out on the floor.

Sleepy head.

Enjoying his presents

Getting ready for our walk

He kept hiding his face from the camera with his blanket so I took it away for the picture.  He wasn't too happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment